THEATRE MANAGER – PARK CITY, UTAH
Metropolitan Theatres, family owned and operated since 1923, is actively seeking an experienced, highly motivated applicant with strong leadership skills for the Theatre Manager positions at our two locations in Park City, Utah.
- Handles day to day operations. Prepares and completes action plans in a timely manner.
- Implements customer service standards. Resolves problems. Completes internal audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements. Implements change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraise and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses talent at all levels within the theatre and provides specific ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to develop the best talent possible.
- Meet the theatres' financial objectives by properly forecasting, scheduling and adjusting labor. Analyzes variances and responds accordingly.
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to business levels. Minimizes waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensures the highest quality of products. Achieves accurate product inventories.
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking the operation and maintenance of the projection equipment.
- Mitigates digital projection problems by training, coaching and mentoring Supervisors.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures. Complies with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for cash handling.
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and operations of the theatre.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 4 years in customer service
- 3 years in a leadership role
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Level Supervisors - Santa Barbara/Goleta:
We are actively seeking motivated applicants to join our teams in Santa Barbara, CA. Candidates must have 1 or more years’ experience in customer service and 4 months experience in a team leadership role. The Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills, be team player and have good leadership qualities. Please APPLY ONLINE for these hourly positions.
Applicants must be 18 years or older with supervision/management experience. Please APPLY ONLINE for these hourly positions.
Floor Staff Position
Applications are currently being accepted for box office/concession cashiers, ushers, and projection booth personnel for all theatres. Applicants must be 16 years or older. Please APPLY ONLINE for these hourly positions.