Applicants must be 18 years or older with supervision/management experience. Please APPLY ONLINE for these hourly positions.
Floor Staff Position
Applications are currently being accepted for box office/concession cashiers, ushers, and projection booth personnel for all theatres. Applicants must be 16 years or older. Please APPLY ONLINE for these hourly positions.
GENERAL MANAGER - WHISTLER - BRITISH COLUMBIA
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated applicant with strong leadership skills for the General Manager position at Village 8 Cinemas located in Whistler, B. C.
- Handles day to day operations. Prepares and completes action plans in a timely manner.
- Implements customer service standards. Resolves problems. Completes internal audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements. Implements change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraise and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses talent at all levels within the theatre and provides specific ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to develop the best talent possible.
- Meet the theatres' financial objectives by properly forecasting, scheduling and adjusting labor. Analyzes variances and responds accordingly.
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to business levels. Minimizes waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensures the highest quality of products. Achieves accurate product inventories.
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking the operation and maintenance of the projection equipment.
- Maintains good communication with technicians. Monitors Supervisor film starts. Mitigates projection problems by training, coaching and mentoring Supervisors.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures. Complies with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for cash handling.
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and operations of the theatre.
- 4 or more years’ experience in customer service.
- 2 or more years’ experience in leading others.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits Offered.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Director of Food and Beverage
Seeking a self-motivated professional to ensure premier guest service and optimize food and beverage profit at its 17 locations in California, Colorado, Idaho, Utah and British Columbia, Canada. Goal oriented and budget-minded candidates must have prior food and beverage experience, be available for limited travel, and possess excellent analytical, leadership and communication skills. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.