Scripted Bar & Kitchen and MetroLux Theatres
Part-Time Position: 15-20 hours per week
Rate: $17-$20 per hour based on experience.
Location: Downtown Loveland, CO
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to assist with marketing Scripted Bar & Kitchen and the two MetroLux Theatres to increase awareness and drive traffic. The primary responsibility will be focused on Scripted Bar & Kitchen for increased awareness and engagement with a secondary focus on the theatres as needed. Responsibilities include facilitation of promotional opportunities and outreach, and administration of the Scripted Bar & Kitchen social media accounts.
You will assist with managing our company image to achieve our marketing goals through promotional partnership outreach and social media content.
As a Marketing Manager, we expect you to have an understanding of partnership marketing and events, as well as digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You will be responsible for creating original text, photo and video content.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our local marketing efforts through partnership development, local outreach and event marketing as well as administer our social media presence to increase customer engagement through content to include tagging, hashtags, etc.
• Increase awareness of Scripted Bar & Kitchen and certain programs and amenities at the MetroLux Dine-In Theatre and MetroLux Theatres.
• Cultivate partnerships in the Northern Colorado marketplace to create awareness and create engagement for Scripted Bar & Kitchen and the MetroLux Theatres. The primary focus will be to increase visits to Scripted Bar & Kitchen. You will also promote the Metro Summer Kids Movies program and rental opportunities, etc. The position requires attending weekly or monthly networking events, etc.
• Recommend mechanisms for increasing awareness and current benchmark trends and audience preferences for Scripted Bar & Kitchen.
• Assist in creating an event calendar and social media calendar for content for Scripted Bar & Kitchen.
• Help set specific objectives to meet content calendar goals.
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, taking photos, videos and news. Additionally, Go Live and create stories on FB, and other platforms as needed).
• Contact influencers in market through researching posts for users with high number of followers in the market, etc. to determine who the influencers would be for Scripted. Build influencer base through contacting them, and tracking results (shares, comments, likes, etc.).
• Recommend which posts should be boosted through tracking engagement.
Marketing Manager skills:
• Proven work experience and success in Marketing and Social Media
• Hands on experience in event management, partnerships, and content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible schedule.
• The ability to work some weekends and holidays as needed.
• Participate in weekly marketing meeting for Scripted on Fridays at 3pm, MT (or other day as determined)
• Understanding of restaurant/food service marketing preferred.
Position Work Location:
• Position will work remotely and on premise at MetroLux Dine-In Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen in Downtown Loveland, as determined.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with Metropolitan Theatres, please submit your resume and apply below.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice