The Operations Manager role @ Metropolitan Theatres is a FUN and fast paced opportunity to work with a great group of people! This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to take on an exciting Leadership role and progress their career!
Los Angeles based Metropolitan Theatre Corporation has been a privately held company owned by the Corwin family since 1923. Metropolitan currently operates a diverse collection of historic properties and state-of-the-art multiplexes among its 16 theatres in California, Colorado, Idaho and Utah. Metropolitan is focused on achieving its next generation growth plan through new development, theatre acquisitions, and providing theatre management services.
Tons of benefits: Medical/Dental, Vacation, 401K, FREE TICKETS, etc.
- Handle tasks such as counting money, making deposits, balancing cash drawers, performing opening and closing procedures, and performing nightly and weekly inventories.
- Assist in creating an environment that consistently provides high levels of service to our guests.
- Resolve guest concerns regarding service, films, concession products, condition of facility, their overall experience and more.
- Proficient in all the functions of the POS system.
- Management of all marketing materials.
- Handle floor operations such as allocating resources effectively, recognizing and anticipating problems, and reacting quickly to provide solutions.
- Complete reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to business levels. Minimize waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking the operation and maintenance of the digital projection equipment.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures. Comply with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3 years in customer service
- 2+ years in a leadership role