Vote for Us, Best of Santa Barbara
To enter, please enter a nomination in the Independent's 2022 Best of Santa Barbara Readers Poll. (Best Movie Theatre category: we'd greatly appreciate your nomination for one of our theatres: Arlington Theatre, Hitchcock Cinemas, Fiesta 5 Theatres, Metro 4 Theatre, Paseo Nuevo Cinemas, Camino Real Cinemas and Fairview Cinemas).
No Purchase Necessary
Nominate Us, Best of Santa Barbara Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Metropolitan Theatre ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins upon posting and runs through July 6, 2022.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and the immediate family members of Sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and promotion partners are not eligible to enter. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. To enter, click link provided in email received and fill out required entry fields. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. One entry per person. Entries that exceed that number will be determined to be void.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner may be notified by Sponsor through contact information provided at time of entry or prize may be mailed out upon sweepstakes close on or about one week after end of contest. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during one (1) day from the date of the first attempt to contact potential winner, or if potential winner he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZES: ten (10) first place winners will each win a pair of admit one passes to Metropolitan Theatres. All incidental expenses and taxes not specified herein will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner, including without limitation, federal and state taxes.
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner(s). Sponsor, their officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; or (iii) printing, distribution or production errors. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use the winners’ name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsors at their sole discretion reserve the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
6. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), participation in Sweepstakes, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or other electronic devices and/or their contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Nominate Us, Best of Santa Barbara Sweepstakes c/o 8727 W. 3rd Street, 3rd FL, Los Angeles, CA 90048.