Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen - San Clemente
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation (MTC) is opening a new restaurant/bar and dine-in cinema in San Clemente, CA, which is scheduled to open in February/March 2022. We are looking for team members with a passion for service excellence and a willingness to build a strong foundation from the ground up. We will have a from-scratch kitchen, full state of the art bar, stand-alone trendy restaurant, as well as food and beverage service to the auditoriums. Join us as we prepare Southern California for an experience like no other!
We are currently looking for professional, punctual dishwashers with the desire to learn and grow!
- Support the kitchen by washing dishes and equipment, emptying trash, restocking, as well as other tasks to assist with keeping the kitchen clean and functioning during operating hours.
- Wash soiled plates, flatware, etc. thoroughly by properly using the three compartment sink and dish machine. All sanitation standards in place must be upheld.
- Assisting with unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweep and mop floors to ensure cleanliness and the safety of our guests and team members throughout service.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- Must possess strong time management skills.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Able to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs throughout your shift.
- Must comply with all food safety policies and procedures.
- Part time up to 25 hours or as business and performance dictates.
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.