Metropolitan Theatres FAQs
Ticket Refunds & Exchange Policy + Guest Code of Conduct
TICKET REFUNDS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Tickets are valid only for the film, theatre, showtime and date specified. Refunds and exchanges are available in person at the theatre for which the ticket was purchased before the showtime and date on that ticket. Refunds and exchanges will not be provided after the showtime and date specified on the ticket. Please note that service and convenience fees for online purchases are non-refundable. For additional questions, please contact the theatre directly. For theatre information, please click here to find your local theatre.
- Ticketing Error Messages received are generally due to the following:
- Zip code entered must match billing zip code
- International zip codes will result in an error. To bypass this, visit our mobile app to place your purchase or visit our theatre(s) or purchase tickets on FANDANGO.
- Senior: 60+
- Children: 12 and under
- Kids: under 2 years old do not need a ticket if sharing a seat. A ticket is required if the child will utilize a seat.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
To achieve this goal, we ask that our guests be courteous to other guests and refrain from disruptive or dangerous behavior, including but not limited to the following:
- Illegal use of a video recording device.
- Failing to be fully clothed or wearing inappropriate attire.
- Wearing apparel with offensive language or images.
- Using offensive language or gestures.
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind -- real, costume or toy.
- Wearing a mask, hood, costume, or makeup that obscures the face.
- Fighting, engaging in intimidating, disorderly or disruptive behavior.
- Being intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Possessing alcohol not purchased at this theatre, or consuming outside of the designated areas, or by guests under the age of 21.
- Entering the theatre with food and drinks purchased elsewhere.
- Operating devices that emit light or sound that may be disruptive to others during the film, or other disruptive behavior such as loud or frequent talking.
Inappropriate or suspicious behavior should be reported to theatre management.
Metropolitan Theatres reserves the right to prohibit guests from bringing bags larger than 14"x14" (e.g. backpacks, suitcases, duffel bags, etc.) on the premises. In addition, all bags and packages allowed on the premises are subject to an inspection. Please ensure that your belongings remain with you at all times. Metropolitan Theatres is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Violation of this Code of Conduct may result in removal from the theatre without a refund.