Entry Level Supervisor
The Supervisor role at Metropolitan Theatres offers a FUN and fast paced opportunity to work with a wonderful group of people!
This position is ideal for a motivated individual who is interested in progressing their career with a leadership role.
Some of the Supervisor Responsibilities
- Handles day to day operations.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for cash handling.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and operations of the theatre.
- Train and mentor staff.
Supervisor Job Requirements
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 1 or more years in customer service
- 3 months in team leadership role