The General Manager role at Metropolitan Theatres offers a FUN and fast paced opportunity to work with a wonderful group of people!
Tons of benefits: Medical/Dental, Vacation, 401K, FREE TICKETS, etc., plus a Bonus Program.
What we look for in a General Manager
- Motivated, achievement-orientated professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with guests.
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to easily recognize opportunities to improve the operations of the theatre.
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our guests.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handles day to day operations. Prepares and completes action plans in a timely manner.
- Implements customer service standards. Resolves problems. Completes internal audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements. Implements change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraise and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses talent at all levels within the theatre and provides specific ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to develop the best talent possible.
- Meet the theatres' financial objectives by properly forecasting, scheduling and adjusting labor. Analyzes variances and responds accordingly.
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to business levels. Minimizes waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensures the highest quality of products. Achieves accurate product inventories.
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking the operation and maintenance of the digital projection equipment.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures. Complies with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for cash handling.
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and operations of the theatre.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 5 years in customer service
- 4+ years in a leadership role
We also offer very competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental, Vacation, 401K, plus a Bonus Program.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
When applying, please include resume and cover letter.
Click above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MetroLux Dine-In Theatres at San Clemente