MetroLux Dine-In Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen
Metrolux Dine-In/ Scripted Bar & Kitchen is a relatively new dine-in cinema in Downtown Loveland, Colorado. We have a from-scratch kitchen with a stand-alone upper casual restaurant as well as deliver food to the auditoriums. We are seeking an individual with a passion for movies, knowledge in the BOH operation, and the ability to build a strong foundation.
Our Kitchen Manager applicants should have a proven track record in fostering a positive work environment with both the guest and employee experience in mind. Entrepreneurial skills and a willingness to think of creative new ways for the location to grow are essential.
- Maintaining sanitation, cleanliness and safety in the operation of the kitchen to company standards and in compliance with county regulations.
- Guaranteeing high level of quality and consistency of product at all times.
- Ordering, receiving and sustaining proper inventory reflecting that of business levels.
- Manage the kitchen while closely monitoring the labor and food costs.
- Ensuring the kitchen equipment is properly maintained and repaired.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, coaching, counseling and when necessary, disciplining employees.
- A minimum of 3 year of kitchen manager or sous-chef experience in a from-scratch high volume kitchen in a casual restaurant concept.
- Professional and positive attitude with the ability to work cohesively as a team while remaining calm in a fast-paced stressful environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to create new menus and food specials development including recipe, cost and sales tracking is preferred.
- Create a positive environment where team members are involved and have a sense of ownership.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to navigate the back office of a POS System.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Event and catering experience a plus.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Free movies and meals
- Paid Vacations
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000/ yr. DOE
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with Metropolitan Theatres, please submit your resume and apply below.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice