Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Dine-In Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
Metrolux Dine-In Cinema - Loveland, CO
We are looking for prep and line cooks that will be responsible for preparing meals from our from-scratch kitchen at MetroLux Dine-In Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen in Downtown Loveland, CO.
Line/Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance with standards set by the Chef.
- Comply with nutrition, sanitation and safety standards.
- Task-driven individual with a willingness to learn.
- Steam, boil, bake, fry or grill proteins, vegetables, and other ingredients to specifications.
- Follow all standard operations and procedures set in place by the Chef.
- Garnish and plate food according to specifications.
- Professional and positive attitude with the ability to work cohesively as a team while remaining calm in a fast-paced stressful environment.
- Ability to use mixers, slicers, food processors and other kitchen equipment while keeping up with the cleanliness and maintenance of it.
- Food preparation, portioning and stocking to sufficient levels prior to service.
Line/Prep Cook Requirements:
- Must be 16 years of older to apply.
- Minimum of 6 months Kitchen Experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of sanitation standards and health codes.
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment.
- Strong verbal and communication skills with the ability to follow all written and oral instructions regarding recipes and policies set in place as well as clearly communicating during service.
- Must maintain high quality food, integrity of the recipe and cleanliness of the kitchen always, regardless of business levels.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Uphold a positive and professional approach with team members and guests.
- Part time up to 30 hours or as business and performance dictates.
- $14.25 - $17.50/ hr DOE
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.