Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Dine-In Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
Metrolux Dine-In Cinema - Loveland, CO
We are looking for animated and attentive servers who provide a superior dining experience to our guests.
- Interacting with guests by taking their orders, making recommendations, serving their food and drinks, and process payment of bill in a timely manner.
- Use all opportunities to engage guests, creating a dining experience second to none. Get to know your guests and their preferences.
- Verify that guests purchasing alcoholic drinks are at least 21 years of age.
- Confirm implementation of all alcohol enforcement procedures and legal age restrictions where no one is sharing drinks with anyone underage by monitoring the auditoriums for compliance.
- Direct and support guests with reserved seating adherence in the auditoriums.
- Must have a full knowledge of the bar and menu items and be able to offer suggestions.
- Assist servers in the delivery of food and beverage orders into the auditoriums as needed.
- Complete all side-work tasks prior to leaving at the end of your shift.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be available nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle cash accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Willingness to be a part of a team and be a team player, especially during stressful situations
- Ability to stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs and bend on a frequent basis throughout your shift.
JobType: Part time up to 30 hours or as business and performance dictates.
Salary: $9.30 - $9.48/hr plus tips
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.