The team member role at Metropolitan Theatres offers a FUN and fast paced opportunity to work with a wonderful group of people!
Our team members are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our guests and ensure our guests receive exceptional service. Team members will also need to ensure adherence to all COVID-19 related procedures including but not limited to proper social distancing, wearing required PPE and sanitizing high contact areas.
Below are the different roles of a team member and their duties which include but are not limited to the following:
- Operating the POS system, including the proper handling of and responsibility for accuracy of cash, credit cards, gift cards, passes, coupons, Group Activity Tickets and the MTC Rewards program.
- Promoting the MTC Rewards Points Program.
- Ensure Tickets are sold in accordance with the MPAA rating system and Company policies.
- Answering phone calls and questions from guests professionally and that is consistent with MTC’s philosophy and policies.
- Operating the POS system, including the proper handling of and responsibility for accuracy of cash, credit cards, gift cards, coupons, MTC rewards points, promotions as well as concession stock inventory.
- Promoting MTC’s Rewards program.
- Prepares food
- Properly operates cooking, warming and popping equipment
- Positive selling (upselling and suggestive selling).
- Must be of legal age to sell or serve alcohol according to state or local laws where applicable.
- Scanning and tearing tickets.
- Directing patrons to the correct auditoriums.
- Enforcement of MPAA rating system.
- Clean auditoriums, lobbies, etc.
- Help guests find seats
- Availability to work flexible shifts which include evening hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a team player