Your Private Rental Information
Thank you for booking a rental with us.
For select theatres only: Your Private Screening may be bookable online when available.
The minimum guest count required for your rental/buyout was provided at the time of booking and varies based on theatre, date and film.
Check In: Please check in at the box office 20 minutes prior to showtime.
- If checking in as a group, one confirmation is needed.
- If checking in separately, please ensure your guests have a copy of the confirmation.
- If you have over the specified guest count when booked, there will be a per person ticket charge. Please note that bringing additional guests will need to be approved in advance and is not an option for all theatres.
Film Selection: If you wish to change the film selected for a rental booked online through 'Your Private Screening', please contact the theatre.
Bring Your Own Movie: If you selected the bring your own movie option, please provide a regular blu-ray* disc; 2 hour is the maximum length. For longer titles, please contact theatre for approval prior to booking.
- *Please note that Disney films on blu-ray or DVD cannot be shown at the theatres for rentals.
- Concessions will be open, so if your party is purchasing concessions, please arrive earlier to give guests extra time.
- NO outside food or drinks is permitted.
Contacting the theatre for questions: The theatre opens approximately one hour prior to the first showtime of the day.
Cancellation: a 7-day cancellation policy applies. To cancel a reservation once booked, please contact the theatre if booked online. There will be a cancellation fee once the rental is confirmed. Payment is required in advance of event.
Thank you and enjoy the film!