Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen - San Clemente, CA
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation (MTC) is opening a new restaurant/bar and dine-in cinema in San Clemente, CA, which is scheduled to open in February/March 2022. We are looking for team members with a passion for service excellence and a willingness to build a strong foundation from the ground up. We will have a from-scratch kitchen, full state of the art bar, stand-alone trendy restaurant, as well as food and beverage service to the auditoriums. Join us as we prepare Southern California for an experience like no other!
We are currently looking for professional high-energy bartenders with exceptional communication skills to serve traditional cocktails and exciting new beverages to our guests.
- Engaging guests by reading and listening to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Must possess full knowledge of all bar and menu items.
- Check proper identification every time to ensure that guests are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Ensure that the bar and tables are always well-stocked .
- Adhere to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning the bar, washing glassware and equipment, and removing all trash.
- Proper handling of cash and credit transaction to confirm all charges are accurate.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Additional training, certificates or experience a plus.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive and engaging personality.
- Work efficiently with fellow team members and supervisors.
- Understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Prepare all beverages in accordance with the recipes provided. Wine and beer must also be poured to specifications.
- Ability to stand, walk and bend for extended periods, and lift to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Part time up to 25 hours or as business and performance dictates.
Salary: $15/hr plus tips
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.