Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen - San Clemente
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation (MTC) is opening a new restaurant/bar and dine-in cinema in San Clemente, CA, which is scheduled to open in February/March 2022. We are looking for team members with a passion for service excellence and a willingness to build a strong foundation from the ground up. We will have a from-scratch kitchen, full state of the art bar, stand-alone trendy restaurant, as well as food and beverage service to the auditoriums. Join us as we prepare Southern California for an experience like no other!
We are currently looking for professional, high-energy Bussers/Runners with exceptional verbal communication skills, a passion for hospitality, and a desire to serve our guests!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with several moving parts.
- Bussing, cleaning, and resetting tables in the dining room.
- Run food and drinks to both the restaurant tables and the auditoriums.
- Smile and be polite to guests, understand guest right of way and hospitality.
- Take pride in maintaining a clean and well-organized environment with a constant focus on our guests needs.
- Assist Servers on the floor, act as their backup/right hand.
- Support kitchen staff by restocking the service stations with clean plate ware, silverware, and glassware.
- Assist Servers and the restaurant by rapidly cleaning tables, chairs, floors, etc. to prepare the table for our next guests.
Runner/ Busser Requirements:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to spend most of your shift walking, standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver stellar guest service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with the entire team.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver full trays when necessary.
- Experience isn’t necessary but is a plus.
- Part time up to 25 hours or as business and performance dictates.
- $15/ hr DOE
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.