Metropolitan Theatres (MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen)
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation
MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen - San Clemente
Metropolitan Theatres Corporation (MTC) is opening a new restaurant/bar and dine-in cinema in San Clemente, CA, which is scheduled to open in February/March 2022. We are looking for team members with a passion for service excellence and a willingness to build a strong foundation from the ground up. We will have a from-scratch kitchen, full state of the art bar, stand-alone trendy restaurant, as well as food and beverage service to the auditoriums. Join us as we prepare Southern California for an experience like no other!
We are looking for prep and line cooks that will be responsible for preparing meals from our from-scratch kitchen at MetroLux Theatres and Scripted Bar & Kitchen in San Clemente.
We are currently looking for professional, high-energy Hosts/Hostess with exceptional communication skills, a passion for hospitality, and a desire to serve our guests!
- YOU ARE THE FIRST IMPRESSION!!
- Greet incoming and departing guests with a sincere smile and eye contact.
- Seat guests with a purpose and a plan, engage with them as you are seating them.
- Provide guests with menus and answer any initial questions they may have.
- Inform guests of who their server is, and that they “will be right with you”
- Inform the server in the section their table has been sat, relay any pertinent information/special occasion, etc.
- Engage with guests as they leave our establishment. Say goodbye, goodnight, thank you very much, etc.
- Respond to guest complaints and inform management appropriately.
- Must possess a full knowledge of the menu so you are able to answer any questions guests may have.
- Help out with other areas in the restaurant/theatre as needed.
- Must be 16 years of age or older to apply.
- Ability to deliver stellar guest service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with the entire team.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused for extended periods of time.
- Restaurant and or theatre experience a plus.
- Part time up to 25 hours or as business and performance dictates.
- $15/ hr DOE
As a team member you’ll enjoy:
Advancement Opportunities based on performance
Free movie tickets and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.