The Theatre Manager role at Metropolitan Theatres offers a FUN and fast paced opportunity to work with a wonderful group of people!
Tons of benefits: Medical/Dental, Vacation, 401K, FREE TICKETS, etc., plus a Bonus Program.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual interested in growing their career with a Management position.
What We Look for in a Theatre Manager
- Motivated, achievement-oriented professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with customers
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to easily recognize opportunities to improve the operations of the theatre.
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
Some of the Theatre Manager Responsibilities
- Handles day to day operations. Prepares and completes action plans in a timely manner.
- Implements customer service standards. Resolves problems. Completes internal audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements. Implements change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraise and reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses talent at all levels within the theatre and provides specific ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to develop the best talent possible.
- Meet the theatres' financial objectives by properly forecasting, scheduling and adjusting labor. Analyzes variances and responds accordingly.
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to business levels. Minimizes waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensures the highest quality of products. Achieves accurate product inventories.
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking the operation and maintenance of the digital projection equipment.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures. Complies with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for cash handling.
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and operations of the theatre.
Theatre Manager Job Requirements
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3 years in customer service
- 2+ years in a leadership role